About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

What's New?

Hey all! What's new with you? I want to know. Seriously email me or comment something. I want to know what's going on with you guys. I made this blog so I could talk to people and that hasn't been happening as much as I'd hoped so.. I'm changing this up today. I'll still post a few pictures for you guys, but I want you to tell me what's going on in YOUR life. It can be anything. If you don't mind also, I may take your story if you'll let me and turn it into one of the stories on the blog. Just because you tell me something does NOT mean that it will be posted on the blog or anywhere else. Only if you tell me it's ok will it go up on the blog. So email me here or just comment below :)

Now on to today's pictures!

P.S. These are mainly to try and give you a little laugh :)






Have a good rest of the day and a good morning tomorrow :)
~Sammy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment