About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Thursday, April 4, 2013

This Weekend

I don't know about you guys but this weekend is going to be fun! I have a track fundraiser, a NASCAR race going on, then I have Wrestlemania, then my family is going out to catch up with an old family friend. Now most of you are like, "How is all that fun?" I'm weird like that.. I think its fun :P Anyways! 

I'm really sorry I didn't post this morning. I was at a bonfire last night and my hair smelled smoky this morning (and not in a good way.) So I had to wash it. And since my hair has a mind of its own, it went cray-cray. I'm serious right now. It went full on bat-crap insane. SO I had to spend my morning tamin the wild jungle I call my hair, and then once I was done I thought, "There's something missing." I went through my morning ritual and remembered you guys! So I'm sorry. I'll beg and grovel for forgiveness. :) I'm sure you guys don't care about my life all that much so I'm just going to give you a song and a picture and let ya be!



No comments:

Post a Comment