About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Story Time

Today at my school we had a motivational speaker. Normally those are just people that chant the same things "You can do anything you set your mind to." those people. Not this guy. This guys was amazing. His name is Houston Kraft and he was one of the coolest guys that I've ever met. He started out by saying he was on the junior national laser tag team and that he is a professional hug-giver. If you ever need a hug look him up. His words by the way. He told us stories of his life and was equal parts funny and professional. That kept even the class clowns focused. His 'slogan' if you will was, Choose Love. He said that our lives are ruled by fear and that instead of giving in and falling in line with everyone else because we're scared, don't let fear take hold and keep you down or make you do things that you know you'll regret. Do what you think is right. Be who you want to be and don't let fear of others drag you down.

We all have enough fear in our lives. Show someone that you care, show someone the aren't alone. Show them love, give them someone to talk to. This is what Houston said, and this is exactly what I'm trying to do with everyone who ever sees this blog. I want to talk to you and give you someone to talk to. I care. Honestly I really do care.

I hope you guys had a good day and I'm sorry for the late posting. I'll hopefully (fingers crossed) have a good morning post at about 7 or 8. Nothing fancy. :)

~Sammy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment