About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Story Time

Sorry I'm late all!! Today has been hectic. But that's life :) So I thought I might share a story with you guys..

A few weeks ago my mom went to Illinois for the week so it was just my dad, my sister, and me at home. Well we go to walmart and we end up buying SPAM (my mom never bought it but we LOVED it). We get home and we have one of those soda streamers where you make the soda yourself. My sister makes one then the CO2 runs out, right after we come home from walmart where they refill those for you. I fill up my bottle with water as my sister replaces the CO2. Well we have the water cooler thing from Culligan, when I finish filling my bottle, the water runs out in the 5 gal. container. My dad gets another one from outside and its completely frozen. There's nothing but ice in that 5 gallon container. Looks like no one's getting water from that for a while. We finally sit down to watch a movie when Mom calls Dad saying "I was worried about you guys." It's the first day she's gone and we're already going to die. There's ice in the Culligan water, the soda streamer died after we came home, and we bought the one thing we're never supposed to.. SPAM. OH GOSH WHAT HAVE WE DONE?!

That was a very interesting week.. This picture sums up that week pretty well :)


Have a good day everyone!
~Sammy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment