About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Monday, April 15, 2013

Good Evening :)

Hey guys!! Long day I'm sorry. This was supposed to be a good morning post. Sorry about that. But hey! I'm posting :P This is a song that I love to death and if you've heard it, then you're my new bestie lol :) It has a really strong message about how society fears and dislikes teens and things of that sort. It really is a good listen.


Hope you guys liked it! If not, tell me what type of music you like by emailing me here, and I'll post more of that. You may not even know that song exists ;)

~Sammy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment