About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Monday, April 8, 2013

Good Morning

Good morning! I'm just going to tell you all right now, I am NOT a morning person. After having spring break and being able to sleep in until noon, waking up at 7 in the morning is awful. If you're a morning person, props to you for embracing the hours of the day I deem illegal to be alive.

 Here's a song for all of you awake right now!



I hope you guys have an amazing Monday! I'm off to school. Remember, if you need to talk email me, I'll talk to you in the middle of geometry! I don't care when you email me. Love you guys! 

~Sammy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment