About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Thursday, June 13, 2013

Summer Stuff

Hey guys! Sorry I'm late on the post. So in my last post I asked what you guys were doing this summer and I got some emails filled with fun stuff. Just thought I would share them with you all haha :) Don't worry I've already asked the people so they know I'm saying it but there won't be any names anyways.
This is going to just be in a list form since that's easiest to read :P
Biking/dirt biking/motorcycling
Water gun fights :P (One of my favorites)
Going to the movies
Hanging out with friends (Classic)
Camping
Water balloon fights
Parties :)
And a lot more but I don't want to drone on, these were the main things that people said to me. I know there's a lot more and if you want you can tell me because there may be similar posts to this later on haha :) Anyways! I hope you guys have a good day and have a fantastic summer! I'll be blogging here and there during the summer so look out for those posts ;)
Love you all!
~Sammy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment