About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Sunday, June 9, 2013

First Summer Post

Woohoo! I'm on Summer break! Too bad I can't do anything right now :\ My hand started swelling and now my parents won't let me go anywhere until it goes down. Woohoo...

So in the last few weeks of school I started thinking.. I want to know your guys' plans for this summer. What are all you lovely people doing? I have no clue so I may steal ideas from you all ;) just saying! So comment or email me here to tell me! I'll make a post (no names) that says all the stuff everyone plans on doing. That will probably be on Tuesday. 

I'm using songs today because I want to and because I haven't in a while :P There's 2 songs so it's not a whole lot haha :)




Haha yea I know those are boy bands, but they're good songs!
Love y'all!
~Sammy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment