About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Dr. Seuss was More than a Kids Author

Hey All! today is my last day of school and I'm in science right now haha :P I just finished my last final *yayy* and I have no clue what to do because I'm stuck in school until noon >_< ugh! Another hour of nothing! At least after this I can sleep in until noon and won't have to worry about being late teehee. Well as the title suggests, this is a Dr. Seuss post. 
I LOVE Dr. Seuss' quotes sooo much! One of them is going to be my senior quote. I'm not sure which one though.. Hmm decisions decisions.. lol! Well this is going to include a lot of pictures so lets just get to those shall we?








Woo! I love these quotes so much. There's even more too! But I don't have that many on my computer.. yet ;) well I have to go before I get in trouble lol :) 
Later everybody!
~Sammy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment