About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Monday, July 8, 2013

I'm Back!

Hey all! I've been gone for a while I know!! I'm back though(: So here's what's happened to me lately:
Got hit by a firework, Consoled many heartbroken friends, gotten awkward tan lines, and made new friends. That's just in July too. I'm really out a lot this summer and when I'm home I have time to eat and sleep then I'm out and about again. What have your summers been like? I hope they're fun! That's the most important thing is having fun(:

I have some pictures for you! They come from HpLyrikz. Some of you may know him and if you don't, check out his tumblr. It's amazing!!






Hope you like the pictures! I'm off to do something for my parents. I'll be back later! Love you all!
~Sammy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment