About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Monday, October 7, 2013

Oh my gosh.. Too Long!!

I just realized that it's been a good three months since I've been on here. I'm not going to make any excuses but it's really been hard for me to do much of anything lately. I'm back at school and constantly on baby duty for my older sister's child. That alone is the BEST form of birth control that I have ever even heard of. I was already iffy on kids but watching my niece just solidified that big ball of "NOPE" for me. I apparently really really do not like kids..

I really didn't realize what an impact that this made on me though. Even after I left for a bit I was thinking about what I could do for people and going out of my way for others. That realization made me really happy like you have no idea haha. But I do need to come back for that extra "oomf" that this gives me(:

Oh and this is something that I wanted to share because it makes me really happy and I just really wanted to share it with someone haha. I won't be offended if you skip this paragraph either(: I have a boyfriend :D we started dating September 1st(: He is really one of my main sources of motivation for anything I do. He fully supports me like a lot of others seem not to, but its for all the right reasons. If it's going to make me happier then he'll support me as much as he can. Also that I'll always have him if I doubt myself or anything like that. He's pretty much this insanely sweet, caring, attractive (of course I had to add that at least once hehe) gentleman. 

And in upcoming news, homecoming is soon and I have a dress that makes me feel sooo beautiful(: I think the reason that I'm freaking out about this dress so much is that I never really find dresses attractive on myself. For about 7 years I completely swore off dresses too. That's how bad it got. Now the only thing that I have to worry about is if I'll still be able to go at all ._. That thought of not going after all this worries me..

Well I'm going to head off for now(: but I'll be back because I really did miss this place! I love you all haha(: Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope you all have fantastic amazingly wonderful days!! Even though it is Monday...

Later
~Sammy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment