About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

I went AWOL..

I'm sorry everyone. I got sidetracked with baby duty (my niece), friends, family, and school (I'm still upset about that) I'm guessing some of you are already back in school. To you I say, I'm sorry. I don't start until the 28th.

Now all I can say for my long absence is please don't hate me.. Everytime I would think about posting, something else came up. With school coming back things will actually become a schedule again so I can post regularly for once haha (:

How was/are you're guys' summers? Mine has been fairly good. I wanna hear from you again! I love you all!! :D

I'll be back! I promise (:
~Sammy(:

No comments:

Post a Comment