About Me

My photo
I'm Sammy! I try as much as I can to help people with their problems. I like helping people and do everything in my power that I can to help others. I'll listen to other people vent and give advice if you ask for it. It doesn't matter if you're gay, lesbian, transexual, straight, purple, blue, or green with polka dots, we're all human! Or if you're not human that's cool too :) I'll help you as much as I can. I promise!

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Music and other goodies

Hey guys and gals! I've been thinking and I thought that I should get back to posting music more and stories. There'll still be pictures, just not as many as there have been in the last few posts..

To begin with:





And just for the giggles..





Don't hate me :) Love you guys!!
~Sammy:)


No comments:

Post a Comment